Monday, November 5, 2007

Cool Crisp November Weather!

Here in Michigan our weather has finally turned to what I call Fall. There is a crispness in the air! It is the kind of weather that makes you want to curl up with a new book under a blanket, have a fire going in the fireplace and something yummy cooking in the oven!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new book I just ordered. It is Becky Higgins' newest book - all sketches for scrapbooking! I can't wait!! Check out her blog sometime (www.beckyhiggins.com/blog)! It is full of inspiration and ideas! Love her blog and her style! She is currently doing a 12 days of Christmas promotion - so cool!! Check it out!

Tomorrow I will post another recipe! A slow cook oven Chicken recipe! So yummy for these cool days! It takes 4 hours to bake - so you can just wait and smell it all day!

Tonight when my kids come home we are going to try making baby hats for a charity organization! It is a service project for our family to do together! My kids are 8, 6, 5 and only one is a girl - - but the boys are very excited about what we can do to help others! This is just one way to help little babies that we will never meet! So good for young kids to understand!

Have a great Monday!!

Today I am thankful that my kids are in school learning and love it! That we had a nice family weekend! That my kids enjoyed their Cub Scout and Brownie outings they had this weekend! That today is a start of a brand new week with lots of possibilities!

No comments: