Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Chicken Wrap-Ups

5 chicken breasts
10 slices ham (I used Virginia Ham)
1 c. sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 envelope dried onion soup

Wrap chicken breasts with ham, then bacon, place in 9 x 13 greased casserole dish. In a small bowl, mix sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and dried onion soup; pour over chicken. Bake for 4 hours, covered at 250 degrees.

Enjoy!!!

Update on the baby hats! We've made 3 so far! It takes about a good hour to make 1 hat.

Today, I am thankful for Girl Scouts! My daughter has her meeting tonight and just loves it! She is so happy to be involved! I am thankful for warm food in my oven (we have wind chills of 20 degrees, rainy, windy and cold outside!!) and a warm home to live in! I am thankful for my two boys playing nice together and loving each others company!

No comments: