Friday, January 4, 2008

I've accepted the challenge!!!!!

Okay! So I've accepted the challenge of completing 1 scrapbook layout every day for the month of January! Well, I am on a role and completed 9 layouts start to finish!! Yippee!!! It feels so could to get these layouts down!! I just love finishing projects!!!

I am also happy to report that the goals for the month of January are also going great!! I think I'm feeling the pressure because the kids are going back to school already in just 3 short days! I am so bummed!! We have spent the last few days playing in the snow! So much fun and exhausting! They are sleeping so good! All that fresh, cool air! We've went snowmobiling, sliding, built a snowman, made snow angels, built a snow fort and just had fun out in the snow!!

Get out enjoy your January and accomplish some things! It feels so good to check things off your list.

No comments: