Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home Decorating Idea

Here is a simple way to decorate your home. My home has lots and lots of pictures of my family. I wanted to dress up some up my favorite photos and also have them look a little more elegant. I think black and white photos give that elegant touch to some photos.



For this project, I got white cardstock. On the computer in Word I changed my page setup to Landscape, centered my page and picked a fun font. I made the center letter size 96 and the other two letters 78. You can play with this until you get the look you want! I viewed my page prior to printing and made sure the letters were far enough down on the page. After printing, I cut the page down to 8 x 10 to fit my frame and adhered a 5 x 7 photo just above it!



The font I used for this one is French Script MS. For a more casual picture you could use a blocked font. You also could do it with just their name, nickname or even an event or place! Have fun!

No comments: