Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday Gift Idea

My daughter had to go to a Birthday Tea Party for a friend today! What a blast - she had to wear a hat and bring her favorite doll or stuffed animal (of course, she brought her American Girl Doll). How much fun! So many of the girls brought their new American Girl Dolls - just so cute to see them all together!

Okay, so I have been totally anti-toy lately! We just have way to much stuff and the kids never touch half of it! So for this party, I didn't want to give this little girl so much "toy" stuff! So.......I went to work! I found adorable photo albums at Target - 3 for $9.99 they are black and tan and hold 4X6 photos. So cute! I covered the front cover with pink paper and then put these adorable stickers on (K & Company), then put her name on with Rub-on Letters by Making Memories!! I just love it!! She can put all the pictures from her Birthday Party inside for a special memory! We also gave her an American Girl Book and some Polly Pockets!

This album was super easy and so much fun to make!! I'm going to get a few more stickers and make one for my daughter also!!


No comments: