Saturday, December 1, 2007

Beginning of December

It is the first day of December. For me it truly starts the Christmas Season. I know tomorrow our Church will be all decorated for the season! So beautiful - someone usually goes ALL OUT to decorate the church in such a beautiful way! Just love that! I get so many new ideas!

We've been listening to all the Christmas music and my children truly love some of the songs! I love hearing their versions! Just too cute! My daughters absolute favorite is "I want a Hippopotamous for Christmas" it is just too funny!

Tonight begins our parties also! We have sooooo many parties, it is crazy! Hopefully the weather cooperates - we are expecting a winter storm tonight! It can start after we return home safely!!!!

I also am going to dig out all our Christmas books and place them in a basket for the kids to look through whenever. It truly brings the spirit of Christmas in a real way for them and they get to enjoy some wonderful literature!

Enjoy the beginning of the holiday season!

No comments: